- About Us
- Web Hosting
- Domain Names
- Extended Services
- Help Desk
4 Reasons to Choose Hostspring
Work directly with the Hostspring owners. We are on a first name basis with many of our customers and are here to help you succeed.
Easy to use hosting with 24/7 support, tutorial videos and step by step knowledgebase guides!
Hosting plans with plenty of space and tools to help you create a powerful web presence!
Affordable pricing with 30 days money back guarantee to ensure your satisfaction!
Spam Protection with MailScanner
Hostspring is pleased to offer hosting our customers state-of-the-art Spam/Virus removal software. Our solution employs six different antiSpam systems (MailScanner, SpamAssassin, ClamAV, DCC, Vipuls Razor and user definable rules-based Spam filtering). The use of these various systems is designed to help you eliminate and remove up-to 98% of junk mail and viruses from your inbox.
Interested? Contact us to have MailScanner added to your hosting account for a free, no obligation one month trial.
|cPanel User Front-End
||cPanel User Black/Whitelist
||cPanel User Other Settings
How Does It Work?
Our Spam Filter solution works to minimize the damage Spam does to your business. The Spam filter system scans every email sent to your account verifying the legitimacy of the email and determining the likelihood of the email containing Spam. The system is deployed and administered on the mail server and managed by us ensuring there is no administrative overhead for your organisation. The anti Spam application works to identify Spam emails before they reach your email box. Emails are scanned using our internal Spam detection and filtering network and SpamAssassin a server based mail filtering system. Furthermore, an additional layer of Spam protection can be utilized from enabling the custom Spam filters available from your control panel. This multi-pronged approach ensures maximum efficiency in reducing Spam to your email box and can reduce Spam levels by up-to 98%. Depending on your specific requirements the Spam filter can manage email identified as Spam in one of two ways:
- Automatic Deletion - Once a particular email has been identified as Spam it can automatically be deleted ensuring your staff are never inconvenienced by Spam in the workplace. The emails are erased by the mail server and are never delivered to the end user dramatically reducing the presence of Spam in your mail box.
- Automatic Tagging and Filtering - The filtering application can be set to automatically tag suspected Spam emails, once tagged the email will be delivered to the end user where the Email Program (such as Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express) will identify the tag and move the email to your junk folder. In this way emails are never lost but are simply relocated to the users junk folder. The user is then able to browse through the folder on a daily or weekly basis retrieving any emails that maybe of interest or use.
- Ultra Fast Web Hosting Plans
- Custom Website Design
- X-Cart eCommerce Development & Hosting
- Website Maintenance Packages
- Expert PHP/Mysql Programming
- Comprehensive Spam Protection
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificates
- Affordable Search Engine Optimization